- We aim to always contribute to the education of the youth and motivate the residents of the neighbourhoods to improve their living environment.
- Local empowerment is crucial: in every stage, residents are involved and/or trained, educated and employed as part of the project.
- We look for participants who are willing to join the project, regardless of training, social status or background.
- We aim to bring emancipation, education and development in the communities involved and is elementary for the way Favela Painting chooses to operate.
- Commitment to individual and organizational efforts to build respect, dignity, fairness, caring, equality, and self-esteem.
-We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals. We pledge ourselves to creating and maintaining an environment that respects diverse traditions, heritages, and experiences.
CODE OF ETHICS
We are committed to being responsible, transparent and accountable stewards of the public trust and the people we work with. We are committed to fulfilling our mission with personal and professional integrity – working with colleagues in supportive and fair relationships, avoiding conflicts of interest. We recognize and act upon our obligations to multiple stakeholders: the donors, grantees, the public and governmental bodies. The code of ethics has been adopted to promote and maintain the highest standards of personal conduct and professional standards among our members.